Enjoy a guided tour of one of England's most famous palaces and gardens and home to the Churchill family and Duke of Marlborough. Learn about the events which led to the creation of Blenheim Palace. Enjoy a private tour for a maximum of 4 persons.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
- Optional audio guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Please note, the palace will reopen from May 17, 2021
- This tour allows private group tour bookings for a maximum 1-4 persons only; for larger group sizes, please ask GetYourGuide to call the operator for details
- Due to current regulations, the local partner cannot offer guided tours inside the palace staterooms. Thus, your guided tour, which will highlight the history of the palace and the Marlborough family, will take place while walking through the gardens and grounds. You will then receive an entry ticket worth almost £30 for a self-guided audio guide entry inside the palace staterooms.