Take an unforgettable drive through the undiscovered South Cotswolds, visiting sleepy stone villages, hidden valleys, and breathtaking scenery. Enjoy hearing the history and stories of the old market towns and browsing in the quirky shops and cafes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Tour departs from coach bays outside the Taylor Institution Library in St Giles. Please look for a dark blue minibus with "Explore Oxford and the Cotswolds" written on the side. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tours take place in all weather conditions, except heavy snow.