Explore Oxford through the eyes of Harry Potter and other characters from the Harry Potter movies on a 75-minute tour. Discover how student life at Hogwarts compares with an Oxford education. Test your knowledge with a Potter-mania quiz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meet your guide wearing a red <iloveoxford> lanyard and/or Harry Potter gown & hat outside the currently empty shop at 17 Broad Street, OxfordOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, New College and movie sites cannot be visited until further notice. The itinerary is subject to change
- Please note that while the local operator always checks for any possible closures of the film location sites, they cannot guarantee entrance on the day. Closures are very rare but please understand that these are private institutions that may close their doors without advance notice
- DIVINITY SCHOOL CLOSURE DATES 2021: Sep 11, Sep 24, Sep 25, Sep 30th. On these dates, the tour will instead visit the new college film site but for an additional £10 charge paid on the day to cover its entry costs.
- From Sep 9th 2021 onwards, tour duration reduced to 75-90 minutes.