Experience a lovely boat trip down the River Thames, departing from Folly Bridge toward Iffley Lock. Take in the sights of Christ Church meadows, college boathouses, and other landmarks along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Boats depart from below the activity provider's head office on Folly Bridge, which is the road that links St Aldates to Abingdon Road). Approach the city from the south, taking Abingdon Road (A4144) into Oxford from the Redbridge roundabout. The landing stage is on the right-hand side as you pass over Folly Bridge (on the opposite side of the river from the well-known riverside pub Head of the River).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Most boats offer three levels: an open deck for basking in the sun, a deck covered by an awning, and a fully enclosed room