Enjoy a full-day cruise to see more than 50 villas and tour Villa Pisani, Villa Widmann, and Villa Foscariwhile, entry tickets included. Cruise through small towns, locks, and swing bridges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
At the Burchiello Stairway at Portello, Padua.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Luggage allowances:
- The maximum expected size for each piece of luggage is: 75x50x30 cm (€20 for each item)
- Any luggage greater than the expected measures will be classed as 2 bags
- Due to limited space, luggage is only allowed on board when it has been pre-booked. You can add luggage to your booking via the 'extras' section on the bookings page. If you do not book your luggage as an extra, undeclared luggage will only be accepted when there is available space on board (for a fee of €30)
- The reservation is necessary for: suitcases, trolleys, large travel bags, big backpacks, travel bags or sport bags
- The reservation is not necessary for: handbags, cameras and small backpacks
- The luggage's storage area is located inside the passenger cabin and it is not guarded. The Management accepts no responsibility for any theft or luggage tampering