Take off on a 45-minute helicopter experience with views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend before landing on Tower Butte. Take in 360-degree views of your surroundings on this massive rock formation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Fly in a state-of-the-art EC130 helicopter
- Take in aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend
- Explore the surrounding area atop Tower Butte
- Passenger to pilot headset communication
- Helicopter flight
- Landing on Tower Butte with exploration time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check in at the Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters counter located inside the airport at 238 N 10th Ave, Page, AZ.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate.
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Due to the rocky terrain on Tower Butte this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.