Skip the long ticket line to enter the Labyrinth and the Palace of Knossos in your private group with a licensed guide. Unravel the myths and legends surrounding the thousands of year-old site and see the oldest king's throne in European history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Russian, Greek
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the main entrance to the Palace of Knossos, in front of the Ticket Office (Skip-the-Line Entry). Just round the corner after the ticket booth of Knossos you will see the Coffee shop - the staff will be holding a sign with the supplier name on it. Do not meet at the Guides booth.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You can reach the archaeological site either by local bus from Heraklion or by car/taxi. Plan some time ahead because it is crowded during summer