Experience scuba for the first time in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Learn the basics of scuba diving and experience the joy and beauty of an ocean kingdom.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Greek, French, Russian, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
If you are driving to Cydive head towards the Papantoniou Supermarket in the harbor, there is a small road next to the supermarket turn down there and Cydive is on the right-hand side there is parking to the left. If you are traveling by bus, head to the Paphos Harbour stop (615 from Coral Bay), cross the road towards the bakery and ECOSI ice cream shop, and walk through the stone archway. Once you are on the other side we are located on the left. For walkers, walk towards Paphos harbor by the sea there is a set of steps with a metal railing, once you reach this cross the road to the restaurant side and walk down the alleyway next to a restaurant called The Captains View. The center is located at the end of the alley.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hair tie
- High-heeled shoes
- Smoking indoors
- Alcohol and drugs
- Waterproof cameras
- Feeding animals
Know before you go
- If you are feeling congested (cold-like symptoms such as runny or block nose) consider waiting until it has cleared before diving
- Diving cannot be done on the same day as taking a flight on a plane. There is a minimum requirement of 12-24 hours between finishing the dive and flying.
- Underwater cameras and Gopros are not allowed
- This activity may need to be rescheduled due to adverse weather conditions
- A basic level of swimming is required (comfortable submerging face in water)