Visit the D-Day Landing Beaches of Normandy on a tour from Paris. Learn about events leading up to and during the Allied invasion of 6 June 1944. See memorial sites, such as Omaha Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your driver/guide at 6 Avenue de Wagram. They will be in a gray minivan and will arrive at the meeting point approximately 10 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine
- This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 8 participants
- The tour will return to Paris at around 20:00, depending on traffic
- Food and tips are not included in the cost of this tour