Take a thrilling trip to the second level of the Eiffel Tower with an English-speaking guide. Enjoy exceptional views of Paris, and finish with an optional cruise on the Seine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the GetYourGuide shop at 62 Avenue Suffren (8-10 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower). Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Your guide will give you your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding strollers
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Infants age 0 to 3 years old must buy a standard adult ticket to participate in this activity
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. Waiting times can be long on busy days
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. Waiting times can be long on busy days
- Please ensure to wrap up extremely warm during the winter months. The viewing platforms on the Eiffel Tower are often very cold and windy
- The tour will finish on the tower itself. Please note it takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes to leave the tower by elevator
- If you book a cruise ticket, you can take it any time after your Eiffel Tower tour. The cruise departs near the Eiffel Tower