Enjoy a visit to the Eiffel Tower, with a guided tour up to the 2nd floor, then explore the summit alone. Embark on a 1-hour Seine River Cruise with your ticket to see the sights of Paris. Complete your journey with a visit to the Louvre Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy a guided tour on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Benefit from amazing views with a Summit entrance ticket
- See the sights of Paris from the waters of the Seine
- Visit the world-famous Louvre Museum
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Eiffel Tower guided visit (guided only up to the 2nd floor)
- Summit entrance ticket
- 1-hour river cruise ticket
- Entry ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Exhibitions and events
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation between the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre
- Guided tour of the Louvre
- Priority access at the Eiffel Tower
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Pâtisserie boulangerie de la Tour Eiffel, 21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- Wheelchair accessible (until 2nd floor)
- Audio guide is available only for cruise
- Your cruise ticket can be used on another day, but your Louvre ticket must be used on the scheduled tour date
- Please note, on the rare occasion that the summit is closed for maintenance or safety reasons, no refunds or discounts will be given
- The river cruise boats host 300 people in good weather and 120 people in rainy weather to comply with the rules.
- Please pay attention before making your booking: The river cruise is closed on 06, 20 and 27 July 2020
- Please note that the River Cruise is running between 2:00 PM and 9:00 PM until 31 July 2020. You can use the tickets any days you want.