Enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the Eiffel Tower. Experience the “City of Lights” on a River Seine cruise with a glass of champagne. See historic bridges and churches, including Notre Dame.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The boat cruise lasts one hour and you are free to do this whenever you like after the Eiffel Tower tour. The boarding point will be clearly pointed out to you by your guide as you walk past on the tour
- This tour operates in small groups of 25 people or fewer
- From January 15th, 2022, public venues will require visitors above the age of 18 to prove that they have received a booster shot (3rd injection) 7 months after their second injection. For example, if you got your 2nd injection on August 1st, 2021, you will need to show proof that you have received your booster shot from March 1st, 2022.