Enjoy a guided visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel tower. Head up to the summit in the elevator and admire the views over Paris.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your tour representative at the souvenir shop : 33 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- All guests must go through security controls which can take up to 20-30 minutes at times.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- The guided part of this tour ends on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Due to weather conditions, the Eiffel Tower is subject to closure.