Enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the Eiffel Tower. Experience the “City of Lights” on a River Seine cruise with a glass of champagne. See historic bridges and churches, including Notre Dame.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The boat cruise lasts one hour and you are free to do this whenever you like after the Eiffel Tower tour. The boarding point will be clearly pointed out to you by your guide as you walk past on the tour
- This tour operates in small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Please note, from July 21st 2021, all public venues in France will require visitors above the age of 12 to present a Health Pass, proving that they are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), or that they have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours, or that they have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Passes can be digital or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). They must be presented in English or French