There is a certain magic that fizzes through the air in the Palace and Gardens of Versailles. Experience a guided tour showing off the most important rooms and giving insight into the kings and queens who once lived there.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour starts and ends in Versailles and does not include pick-up from Paris
- Comfortable shoes are recommended as this tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour (no flash inside)
- Please note that Musical Gardens and Fountain show may be subject to last-minute schedule changes that are not under the supplier's control
- Please note that from July 21st 2021, all public venues in France will require visitors above the age of 12 years old to present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that they are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), or that they have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs, or that they have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Passes can be digital or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). It must be presented in English or French.