There is a certain magic that fizzes through the air in the Palace and Gardens of Versailles. Experience a guided tour showing off the most important rooms and giving insight into the kings and queens who once lived there.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour (no flash inside)
- Musical Gardens and Fountain show may be subject to last-minute schedule changes that are not under the supplier's control
- Timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions
- From January 15th 2022, public venues will require visitors above the age of 18 to prove that they have received a booster shot (3rd injection) 7 months after their second injection. For example, if you got your 2nd injection on August 1st 2021, you will need to show proof that you have received your booster shot from March 1st 2022.