Enjoy a full-day guided tour of the magnificent Palace of Versailles. Visit the lavish State Apartments, stroll through the glittering Hall of Mirrors and see not only the beautiful gardens but also the charming private estate of Marie Antoinette .
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the metro entrance/exit for Javel André Citroen, opposite the Café Regalia, 1 rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris Directions: Meet your guide outside the entrance/exit to Javel André Citroen metro station (line 10). There are 2 metro exits, please take the one which has stairs. At street level you will exit opposite the café Regalia. Your guide will be waiting for you just by the metro exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour requires a significant amount of walking; please wear comfortable shoes