Enjoy a full-day trip from Paris to Versailles Palace. Follow your guide through the lavish State Apartments, the glittering Hall of Mirrors, and see gardens and Marie Antoinette's private estate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the metro entrance/exit for Javel André Citroen, opposite the Café Regalia, 1 rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris Directions: Meet your guide outside the entrance/exit to Javel André Citroen metro station (line 10). There are 2 metro exits, please take the one which has stairs. At street level you will exit opposite the café Regalia. Your guide will be waiting for you just by the metro exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour requires a significant amount of walking; please wear comfortable shoes
- There will be a break in the gardens for lunch after the morning tour. There is a choice of restaurants and sandwich bars. Please note lunch is at your own expense.