Discover the Palace of Versailles at your own pace on a full or half-day tour from Paris. Walk the grounds and gardens, tour the interior, and admire the beauty of the French Baroque architecture, all while learning about the history of the royal family.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Japanese
Select participants and date
In front of the hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel; you will meet a ParisCityVision representative with a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that from 28 March to 01 November, entrance fees to the gardens are not included. They can be purchased on site on the following dates:
- On "Musical Fountain Display" days (Saturdays and Sundays from 28 March to 01 November)
- On "Musical Gardens" days (Tuesdays from 31 March to 19 May and from 07 July to 27 October)
- On bank holidays and exceptional days
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Pushchairs are forbidden inside Versailles palace
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Reserve your visit Tuesdays morning as Versailles palace is overcrowded
- Visioguide available in French Sign Language with subtitles