Visit the oldest part of Paris on a guided walk and get an idea of what the city looked like during the Middle Ages. In this center of university life you’ll feel the youthful energy that flows through the Latin Quarter's ancient streets and monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Serbo-Croatian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the Metro Cluny La Sorbonne, in front of McDonald's. Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.