Get an expert introduction to one of the world’s most popular museums on a 2.5-hour tour of the Louvre in Paris. Skip the ticket line for a private tour of masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo, as well as some lesser known gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Even with skip-the-ticket-line, there may be a wait at security. This wait can be up 20 minutes
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- The semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met). This tour option is not suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- Occasional closures may occur without previous warning from the museum management. In this event, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, GetYourGuide is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring silence or low-volume speaking inside. Some collections may vary throughout the year.