Lose yourself in the 18th arrondissement, one of the most diverse and bohemian areas of Paris. Wander through the historic cobbled streets of Montmartre and explore its winding passages packed full of charm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes for walking
- Your meeting point is flexible and will be arranged with your guide in advance