Wander the artistic streets of Montmartre on a 2-hour private tour of Paris, and discover the legends of the most bohemian neighborhood in the city. Follow in the footsteps of Impressionist painters, and learn how the area was once a smugglers’ den.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Serbo-Croatian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the exit of Metro Blanche. They will be carrying a red canvas tote bagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine