See the best of the Orangerie Museum with a licensed guide on a small-group experience. Let your guide bring masterpieces by the likes of Monet, Gauguin, and Picasso to life, such as Monet’s Water Lilies series.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Occasional closures may occur without previous warning from the museum management. If the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time, you will be provided with an appropriate alternative. In this case, refunds or discounts will not be provided.
- Some collections may vary throughout the year.
Select participants and date
Meet at Musée de l'Orangerie. It is located in the west corner of Tuileries Gardens next to the Place de la Concorde. Address: 113 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France.Open in Google Maps ⟶