Spend a delightful evening in Paris that combines a cruise along the Seine in a glass-covered boat with dinner and wine on the quay at the Bistro Parisien. Take in panoramic views of the city’s monuments from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower), pontoon number 3. Look for Bateaux Parisiens. Paid parking is available at the meeting point. The regular departure of the cruise is all day long from 10 AM-10 PM. No departures occur at 1 PM and at 7:30 PM. On July 14, the last departure is at 2 PM. on December 24, the last departure is at 5 PM. On December 25 and on January 1, the first departure is at 11 AM. On December 31, the last departure is at 9 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you take the cruise before dinner if you arrive later than 20:00.
- Board the cruise boat at pier number 3
- At the box office, you will receive tickets for the sightseeing cruise and your dinner at the Bistro Parisien
- Dinner is served from 18:00 to 21:30
- If you need to park your car use the Tour Eiffel - Quai Branly public car park (under the Quai Branly Museum)