Spend a delightful evening in Paris that combines a cruise along the Seine in a glass-covered boat with dinner and wine on the quay at the Bistro Parisien. Take in panoramic views of the city’s monuments from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please check in at Bistro Parisien Restaurant, at pontoon No. 2, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower). You must present the booking confirmation at the Bistro Parisien to exchange the tickets for the sightseeing tickets. You can choose to take the sightseeing cruise on the Seine before or after your dinner. For your dinner, come at 06:30 pm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The dinner at Bistro Parisien is offered to you at 6:30 PM
- It is recommended that you take the cruise before dinner if you arrive later than 8:00 PM
- You must present the booking confirmation at the Bistro Parisien, pontoon No 2, to exchange the tickets for the sightseeing tickets
- If you are traveling with children under 4 years old, they can enjoy the cruise for free. However, if they eat at the Bistro Parisien restaurant, a charge of 15€ per child will be applied
- Extra drinks are not included in the ticket