Discover the mythical bridges of Paris, a popular subject and inspiration for many artists, as you enjoy a nice stroll along the Seine with great views of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the foot of the equestrian statue of Henri IV 15, Place du Pont Neuf, 75001 Paris. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- In the event of bad weather making the tour impossible, the tour could be postponed.