Discover the history, culture, and gastronomy of Paris on this private walking tour. Visit Notre-Dame, taste a Parisian crêpe, and explore the Louvre with time-saving skip-the-line tickets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, Italian, English, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet in front of the statue of Henry IV, in the middle of the Pont Neuf bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On Tuesdays the Louvre is closed