Get an expert introduction to Paris and one of the world’s most popular museums on a combined 5.5-hour walking tour, with reserved entry included to the Louvre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian, French, Russian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please bring valid photo ID
- Groups are restricted to a maximum of 8 adult participants per tour for a more intimate and personalized experience
- Children are welcome and not included in the maximum 8 guest count
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- There may be occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases Get Your Guide is unable to provide refunds or discounts.
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring silence or a low-volume of speaking inside. Some collections may vary throughout the year.
- The semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met). This tour option is not suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a