Begin your day with a French breakfast on "Champs-Elysées", the most famous avenue in the world. Discover the city of lights on a one-hour Seine River cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 month
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Italian, French, English, Dutch, Hindi, Japanese, German, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
There is no meeting point. Your day begins with your express breakfast at the restaurant l'Alsace and then you can go to Seine River Cruise whenever you want. Open in Google Maps ⟶Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- April, May, and September: A boat departs every 30 minutes between 10:00 AM and 10:30 PM (except at 1:00 PM)
- June to August: A boat departs every 30 minutes (except at 1:00 PM) between 10:00 AM and 11:00 PM.
- On 14 July, the last departure is at 2:00 PM
- October to March: A boat departs every hour from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM (except at 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM).
- On 24 December, the last departure is at 5:00 PM, on 31 December, the last departure is at 9:30 PM