Enjoy a dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower with this booking for Madame Brasserie. Savor mouth-watering delights prepared by the Parisian chef Thierry Marx in an iconic setting.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You have to pass the security to access to the esplanade under the Eiffel Tower and find the welcome desk Madame Brasserie. The welcome desk Madame Brasserie is located on the esplanade between the northern and eastern pillars of the Eiffel Tower. You need to collect the lift tickets 30 minutes before the booking slot from the welcome desk Madame Brasserie. You must take the lift to access to the restaurant. The tables will be assigned in advance and cannot be changed on arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Duration of the dinner is 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Maximum group size per booking in 10 people
- The tables will be assigned in advance and cannot be choose on site