Discover Paris at your own pace with a 1 or 2-day hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus pass. Head up to the Eiffel Tower's 2nd floor for a panoramic city view, cruise along the Seine River, and more.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 76% refund
- Duration 4 hours - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Polish
Select participants and date
Please come to the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time. The meeting point is outside the Eiffel Tower: 45 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding strollers
Know before you go
- This is not a guided tour, your host will accompany you to the ticket scan and you will make your way up to the summit floor of the Eiffel Tower
- On the rare occasions, the summit floor might be closed to the public due to reasons like maintenance, safety concerns, or unexpected elevator breakdowns/malfunctions and no refunds or discounts are offered for these issues
- Hop-on hop-off buses operate daily, departing every 10 minutes in the summer and every 20 minutes in the winter
- You will receive your headphones the first time you use your ticket
- Cruise tickets are valid for more than a month
- There is no left-luggage facility at the Eiffel Tower for items such as wheeled suitcases, large luggage, non-folding strollers, etc.