Experience Paris with this combination tour. Organize your own itinerary including a bus tour and a Seine River cruise. Head to the Eiffel Tower’s 2nd or 3rd floors (if option selected) for spectacular views of the city – with direct access!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Save up to 1 hour
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, English, Korean, Portuguese, Hindi
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket • Please arrive 30 minutes before departure • Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show • Meet your guide, who will be holding a "Pariscityvision" sign at Place de Sydney 75015 Paris, on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport : Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars/Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de MarsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Recorded commentary for the coach tour is available in: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Chinese
- Recorded commentary for the Seine cruise is available in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Hindi, Arabic and Korean
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- On arrival at the Eiffel Tower, join the lines for 'Visitors with tickets' (green flag)