Conquer Paris as you discover the emblematic monuments that make it a legendary city that attracts millions of visitors each year. Experience the Eiffel Tower with a guide, then take self-guided visits at the Arc de Triomphe and Château de Versailles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese
- Optional audio guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Marvel at panoramas of Paris from the Eiffel Tower
- Climb up to the Arc de Triomphe to appreciate the view of the Champs Elysees
- Experience the elegant and luxurious interiors of Versailles
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Visit to the 2nd Floor and Summit of the Eiffel Tower with a guide
- Entrance ticket to the Castle of Versailles
- Entrance ticket to the Arc de Triomphe
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Guided tour of the Arc de Triomphe and Versailles
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please be at the meeting point at the souvenir shop 15 minutes in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must go for your Eiffel Tower guided visit on the day that you book it.
- Please read carefully what the tour includes. This product does not include a guided tour for the Arc de Triomphe and Versailles.
- The Eiffel Tower tour takes place outdoors. You should wear clothes and shoes that are comfortable and appropriate for the weather.
- Your Arc de Triomphe and Versailles tickets will be sent the day before your tour date.
- The tickets for the Arc de Triomphe are valid for 12 months.