Sample gastronomic treats on a 3-hour food tasting tour of Le Marais and see one of Paris’ most unspoiled neighborhoods along the way. Discover the best-preserved medieval area of the city, as well as the heart of the Jewish community.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
123 Rue Saint-Martin, 75004 Paris (opposite the Pompidou centre by the "Centre Culturel de Serbie"). Your guide will be holding a Paris Urban Adventures' sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge but will not be provided with their own food samples. Please advise if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6 during the booking process