Explore the sights around the Louvre Museum on a guided walking tour, then enter inside to explore on your own via skip-the-line entry tickets. See the Arc de Carrousel and the Conciergerie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Our meeting point is the statue of Louis XIV on horseback in front of the Louvre Pyramid entrance. The nearest address is 10 Place du Carrousel. The closest Metro station is Palais Royal Musee du Louvre on Line 1 and 7. It’s about a five-minute walk to the meeting point from the Metro. The guide will be holding an orange or yellow sign "ExperienceFirst"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Proof of COVID vaccination on QR code, or negative COVID test results taken within 72 hours of visit must be presented or entry will not be permitted. We will not refund if entry is denied for no vaccine proof or no negative test proof