Embark on a culinary tour of Le Marais, one of Paris’s most popular neighborhoods. Sample cheeses, wine, oysters, falafel, crêpes, boeuf bourguignon and crème brûlée on this three hour culinary excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Pharmacy (Pharmacie de la Place de la République) at 3 Place de la République, Paris. This is a 2-minute walk from the République Metro station exit. Your guide will be holding a sign that says "The Paris Guy".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you have any food allergies or intolerances, please contact us immediately to let us know, we work with our local vendors to plan menus ahead of time so having this information before your tour is important
- Please note that there are some occasions where certain allergies cannot be accommodated.
- If alcohol is not your thing, not a problem: please let us know in advance so we can prepare alternative beverages for you
- On this tour, we try to follow a standard itinerary, however, due to rare unannounced closures or holidays, we may need to use substitute establishments