Discover the wonders of the Loire Valley with this Wineries & Castles full-day tour from Paris. Visit the Chateau of Chambord, have lunch at a family-run winery of the Touraine Wine region, and visit a second winery with a tasting of delicious wines!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel if located in central Paris.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please advise on any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. There are lots of stairs to access the underground galleries
- Caves and wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you