Explore the artists' quarter Montmartre with a German guide. Learn more about its history and stroll through the picturesque alleys and streets. See Sacré Coeur, the Place de Tertre and the Moulin Rouge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the metro station Blanche (route 2) on the small traffic island in front of Moulin Rouge. Look for your guide with a HelpTourists bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is only available in German
- Children up to 12 years can participate for free
- Please note that this is a private tour especially for your group (the price is stated per person however)