Visit a world-famous Champagne estate and other smaller producers. Savour a food and Champagne-pairing lunch while taking in beautiful views, meet local winemakers, and taste 8 different Champagnes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. There are lots of stairs to access the underground galleries
- Caves and wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- The visited wineries can be changed upon your wishes (please contact to arrange special visits; may change prices)