Discover the city of lights on a 1-hour Seine River cruise. Either before or afterwards, experience an unforgettable moment, enjoying a glass of champagne at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 3 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Portuguese, Arabic
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens. At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, pontoon no. 3, 300 Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France. Champagne tasting: Oh! Régalade de la Tour Eiffel (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, next to the Bateaux Parisiens), 67 Quai Branly, 75007, Paris, France.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The champagne tasting takes place at a buffet at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, not on the cruise
- You cannot participate in the activities with only the Get Your Guide voucher. You must download the tickets that you will receive by email from the local partner one day before the start of the activity.
- You can use your tickets at any time up until the validity date indicated.
- You can choose to take the cruise before or after your champagne tasting.
- Note that smoking is not allowed on the boat.
- April, May, and September: A boat departs every 30 minutes between 10:00 AM and 10:30 PM (except at 1:00 PM).
- June to August: A boat departs every 30 minutes (except at 1:00 PM) between 10:00 AM and 11:00 PM.
- On 14 July, the last departure is at 2:00 PM.
- October to March: A boat departs every hour from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM (except at 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM).
- On 24 December, the last departure is at 5:00 PM, on 31 December, the last departure is at 9:30 PM.