Enjoy an overview of Paris as you ride your electric bike toward Versailles Palace and Trianon Castles. Visit both sites at your own pace with skip-the-line tickets and learn about their rich history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Chinese, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located at the exit of the Pont de Saint-Cloud metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers must know how to ride a bike properly on the road or on the ground