Get your bearings with a walking tour and explore the iconic landmarks and quaint, secret corners of Paris. Learn its rich history and evolution while you marvel at the Notre Dame, stand before the Louvre and stroll through the stunning Tuileries Garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Russian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- The semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. The semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases GetYourGuide is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. Some collections may vary along the year
- Please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached on during your trip