This 2-hour walking tour of Paris uncovers gruesome secrets from the city’s dark past. Learn about public executions, ritual worship and the devastations of the plague. An expert guide narrates chilling stories that are bound to give you a fright.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide by the statue of Henri IV, in the middle of Pont Neuf, at the western end of Ile de la Cite. Pont Neuf is the bridge that links Ile de la Cite to both the left and right banks of the Seine in central Paris. The statue is of a man on a horse sitting in the middle of the bridge. Nearest Metro stops are Pont Neuf (line 7) or Cite (line 4).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. Strollers or baby carriages are also not permitted on group tours.