Don’t miss the guided walking tour around Père Lachaise Cemetery, the most visited cemetery in the world. Famous residents include Edith Piaf, Jim Morisson, Chopin, and Oscar Wilde. Let your guide fill you in on the ins and outs of the cemetery and some of its famous residents.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
At the exit of Metro stop Alexandre Dumas, on Line 2. Your guide will be waiting at the exit with a sign (there is only 1 Metro exit at this stop).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please prepare for walking on cobbled pathways.