Experience Paris with this combination tour. Organize your own itinerary including a bus tour and a Seine River cruise. Head to the Eiffel Tower’s 2nd or 3rd floors (if option selected) for spectacular views of the city – with direct access!
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 60% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Save up to 1 hour
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Meet your guide, who will be holding a PARISCityVISION sign at Place de Sydney 75015 Paris, on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. If you're arriving by public transport, take Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim, or RER C - Champ de Mars/Tour Eiffel, or Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Check-in will close 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time so please arrive on time
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, the total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes
- On arrival at the Eiffel Tower, join the lines for 'Visitors with tickets' (green flag)