Take advantage of direct access to the Eiffel Tower. Ascend to the viewing platform on the 2nd floor for incredible views of the city on a combined self-guided tour of the tower and illuminations cruise down the River Seine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Outside the café Le Champ de Mars, 45 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes
- This tour does not include the services of a live guide. You will visit the Eiffel Tower on your own, and enjoy audio commentary during the river cruise
- Your ticket for the illuminations cruise is valid for more than 3 months, and you can use it at any time during your stay in Paris
- The cruise timetable is as follows: from April to September boats depart every 30 minutes from 17:00-22:00 (no service at 19:30), and at weekends (and weekdays in June, July and August) boats run from 19:00-23:00; from October to March boats depart every hour from 17:00-21:30 (no service at 19:30), and at weekends (and weekdays during French "Zone C" school holidays), boats run from 19:00-22:30
- There is no left-luggage facility at the Eiffel Tower for items such as wheeled suitcases, large luggage, non-folding strollers, etc.