Experience the opulence of the Palace and Gardens of Versailles on a half-day excursion from Paris. Marvel at the spectacular interior of the palace and the manicured gardens and rolling lawns surrounding it. See the Fountain Show or Musical Gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Photography without a flash is permitted throughout the tour
- The duration of the tour is 3.5 hours and the maximum group size is 25 people
- The Musical Gardens and Fountains Show may be subject to last-minute schedule changes that are not under the local supplier's control
- Extra security measures may be implemented at some venues. Delays are possible
- Please note that from July 21st 2021, all public venues in France will require visitors above the age of 12 years old to present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that they are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), or that they have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48hrs, or that they have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Passes can be digital or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). It must be presented in English or French.