Skip the long lines to the magnificent Palace of Versailles on a 4.5-hour tour of the expansive gardens and chateau. Explore the majestic rooms, and stay as long as you wish using the complimentary audio guide. Return to Paris in your own time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is in a small park/clearing on Avenue Emile Zola opposite Café Regalia. The closest metro station is Javel-André Citroën (line 10). Use exit 1 (sortie 1, right side). The easiest taxi address is 1 Avenue Emile Zola, 75015 Paris. Your guide will be wearing a Fat Tire Tours t-shirt and holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The guided duration of the tour is 3 hours (the duration of the entire visit including the chateau will be 4-5 hours).
- Your guide will give you your return RER C ticket so you can explore the chateau at your own pace with the audio guide and go back whenever your want.
- The supplier will offer a full refund for tours cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled departure date. The supplier does not offer refunds for any reason if a tour is cancelled within 72 hours.