Skip the lines of the Palace of Versailles and grounds on an 8-hour bike tour, with transfers from Paris. Go to a local farmers market to purchase fresh French produce for a picnic lunch on the lake, see Marie-Antoinette’s private farm, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet with your guide in central Paris, outside of a train station named Gare Saint-Lazare, in front of Starbucks Coffee, located 2 Rue de la Pépinière.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- At the end of the tour, you'll be free to visit the Palace at your own pace and spend more time in the gardens (additional cost on Fountain Show days). You'll be given easy instructions, a map and a train ticket in order to go back to Paris whenever you want to. The last train leaves Versailles around 11:00 PM.
- This is an outdoor activity and the tour runs rain or shine, please dress according to the weather: gloves and hats in winter.