Versailles undoubtedly makes lasting impressions on visitors, but so will the lily ponds in Giverny that inspired Claude Monet to new artistic heights. See them both in one day, with a gourmet lunch at the renowned Moulin de Fourges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup is available from all Paris districts except 75019, 75020 and the city gates.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 41 Avenue De La Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. The nearest Metro Stops are Ecole Militaire on line 8, Trocadero on line 6 or 9 or Pont de l'alma on the REC C train.Open in Google Maps ⟶