Travel back in time to explore the palace of the French kings with a private tour guide. Absorb the beauty of the rooms, the Hall of Mirrors, and the queen's and king's apartments on this tour dedicated to art lovers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, English, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Place D'Armes at the Louis XIV statue. Your tour guide will have a signboard with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour can accommodate wheelchair users if you inform the operator beforehand